Wednesday, April 6, 2011

In through the out door

It's quiet on the house front.

While reviewing the posts to date, I notice that there is a definite absence of humor.  No question the house has had its share of laughs at our expense.

One of the first that comes to mind happened soon after Zeb was born on November 28, 1984.  I went to the attic to start to get the Christmas decorations.  The attic just had beams with insulation and I made a misstep and below is more or less what Ken, sitting with Zeb on his lap, witnessed.

More recently (and more frequently than I care to count), I've locked myself out of the house.  My only point of entry at those moments becomes the dog door.  Even Zeb's friend Patrick Marro has used this technique in order to sneak into the house to leave us flowers from Zeb and Eli on our anniversary.
Warning to burglars:  Two large and protective shar pei only allow friends in through their door.

Video below is not me.  But you get the idea.



No comments:

Post a Comment